LAST UPDATED ON FEBRUARY 17, 2022.
According to the protection plans drawn up by Funivie Svizzere, the following protection measures currently apply:
- Mandatory face mask inside the cable cars
Below you will find all the important information regarding the provisions and rules to be observed in order to combat the spread of the coronavirus.
What do we do?
- We strictly adhere to the "Piano di Protezione - Valbianca SA e Lüina SA" and to the regulations of the cantonal and federal authorities.
- All employees wear nose-mouth protection certified according to FOPH rules when required
- Employees are constantly instructed and informed about the protective measures to be taken to protect themselves and customers.
- Staff in direct contact with customers follows the specific rules of the "Piano di Protezione - Valbianca SA".
- We guarantee direct and clear information to our guests through our usual means of communication. To keep up to date, we recommend you to regularly check our website www.airolo.ch and to follow our social media channels.
What can you do?
- Wear certified nose-mouth protection when required.
- In case of symptoms that can be attributed to a possible Covid-19 infection, please do not visit the ski area, but follow the instructions issued by the authorities and the FOPH.
- On the ufsp-coronavirus site, you can do the self-assessment test: https://foph-coronavirus.ch
- Pay attention to the directions of Valbianca SA staff, signs and markings in the area.
- Follow the instructions provided by our staff.
- Dispose of the masks and garbage in the waste bins made available in the area, thereby respecting the environment.
- Take with you the brochures and flyers you have leafed through.
- ...and finally the most important thing: it is an appeal to the individual responsibility of each one of us!
Valbianca SA wish you a wonderful winter season!