UPDATED AS OF 5.10.2021
According to the protection plans drawn up by Funivie Svizzere and still in force, the following protection measures currently apply: mask compulsory in all waiting areas, in the cable cars and on the lifts, as well as at the cash desk.
For gastronomy, the protection plans of Gastrosuisse and the rules issued by the Federal Council apply: covid certificate compulsory for those over 16 years of age inside restaurants. For those who consume outside (terrace or takeaway) the certificate is not obligatory but they will have to wear a mask if they go inside the premises.
At the moment, Funivie Svizzere is working on new protection plans for the winter season: negotiations with the confederation and cantons are still in progress and the rules currently in force might change. More precise information will surely follow in the next weeks.
We remind you that the new directives of the Federal Council state that from February 1 those who do not comply with the rules may be fined.
What do we do?
- We strictly adhere to the "Piano di Protezione - Valbianca SA e Lüina SA" and to the regulations of the cantonal and federal authorities.
- All employees wear nose-mouth protection certified according to FOPH rules.
- Employees are constantly instructed and informed about the protective measures to be taken to protect themselves and customers.
- Staff in direct contact with customers follows the specific rules of the "Piano di Protezione - Valbianca SA" (use of masks, disinfection of hands, respect of social distance).
- Contact surfaces, cabins, and structures are regularly cleaned and sanitized.
- Cable cars will be regularly sanitized with devices and products approved in the medical sector.
- We guarantee direct and clear information to our guests through our usual means of communication. To keep up to date, we recommend you to regularly check our website www.airolo.ch and to follow our social media channels.
- The main rules of conduct to be adopted in the area are indicated through signs and posters.
- In the area, we provide dispensers to disinfect your hands.
What can you do?
- Comply with the increased hygienic standards, social distance measures, and regulations issued by the FOPH.
- In case of symptoms that can be attributed to a possible Covid-19 infection, please do not visit the ski area, but follow the instructions issued by the authorities and the FOPH.
- On the ufsp-coronavirus site, you can do the self-assessment test: https://foph-coronavirus.ch
- Pay attention to the indications, signs, and posters in the area.
- During the queue it is mandatory to respect the social distance of 1.5m from the person in front and from the person behind.
- Follow the instructions provided by our staff.
- Dispose of the masks and garbage in the waste bins made available in the area, thereby respecting the environment.
- Take with you the brochures and flyers you have leafed through.
- ...and finally the most important thing: it is an appeal to the individual responsibility of each one of us!
Valbianca SA wishes you a wonderful summer season!