LAST UPDATED ON DECEMBER 21, 2021.
According to the protection plans drawn up by Funivie Svizzere, the following protection measures currently apply:
- Mandatory face mask inside the cable cars and in all indoor areas accessible to the public;
- Mandatory face mask in all waiting areas, in the area at the cable car station and where the distance cannot be maintained;
For the time being, a covid certificate is not required for access to the ski area.
For gastronomy, the protection plans of Gastrosuisse and the rules issued by the Federal Council apply: 2G compulsory for people over 16 years of age inside restaurants:
- The 2G is not compulsory for eating outside (terrace or takeaway), but you must wear a mask if you go inside the premises or in the interior areas accessible to the public.
Below you will find all the important information regarding the provisions and rules to be observed in order to combat the spread of the coronavirus.
What do we do?
- We strictly adhere to the "Piano di Protezione - Valbianca SA e Lüina SA" and to the regulations of the cantonal and federal authorities.
- All employees wear nose-mouth protection certified according to FOPH rules when required and when safety distances are not guaranteed.
- Employees are constantly instructed and informed about the protective measures to be taken to protect themselves and customers.
- Staff in direct contact with customers follows the specific rules of the "Piano di Protezione - Valbianca SA" (use of masks, disinfection of hands, respect of social distance).
- Contact surfaces, cabins, and structures are regularly cleaned and sanitized.
- Cable cars will be regularly sanitized with devices and products approved in the medical sector.
- We guarantee direct and clear information to our guests through our usual means of communication. To keep up to date, we recommend you to regularly check our website www.airolo.ch and to follow our social media channels.
- The main rules of conduct to be adopted in the area are indicated through signs and posters.
- In the area, we provide dispensers to disinfect your hands.
What can you do?
- Wear certified nose-mouth protection when required.
- Comply with the increased hygienic standards, social distance measures, and regulations issued by the FOPH.
- In case of symptoms that can be attributed to a possible Covid-19 infection, please do not visit the ski area, but follow the instructions issued by the authorities and the FOPH.
- On the ufsp-coronavirus site, you can do the self-assessment test: https://foph-coronavirus.ch
- Pay attention to the directions of Valbianca SA staff, signs and markings in the area.
- During the queue it is mandatory to respect the social distance of 1.5m from the person in front and from the person behind.
- Follow the instructions provided by our staff.
- Dispose of the masks and garbage in the waste bins made available in the area, thereby respecting the environment.
- Take with you the brochures and flyers you have leafed through.
- ...and finally the most important thing: it is an appeal to the individual responsibility of each one of us!
Valbianca SA wish you a wonderful winter season!