UPDATED AS OF 16.3.2021
Below are the protective measures in place for the upcoming days:
- Ski resort open daily.
- Tickets can be purchased online and at the ticket office.
- In order to avoid crowds, please purchase your tickets online.
- Click here to see the open slopes.
Below you will find all the important information regarding the dispositions and regulations to be observed in order to combat the spread of the coronavirus.
Help us to ensure the safest winter season possible!
We remind you that the new directives of the Federal Council state that from February 1 those who do not comply with the rules may be fined.
What do we do?
- We strictly adhere to the "Piano di Protezione - Valbianca SA e Lüina SA" and to the regulations of the cantonal and federal authorities.
- All employees wear nose-mouth protection certified according to FOPH rules.
- Employees are constantly instructed and informed about the protective measures to be taken to protect themselves and customers.
- Staff in direct contact with customers follows the specific rules of the "Piano di Protezione - Valbianca SA" (use of masks, disinfection of hands, respect of social distance).
- Contact surfaces, cabins, and structures are regularly cleaned and sanitized.
- Cable cars will be regularly sanitized with devices and products approved in the medical sector.
- We guarantee direct and clear information to our guests through our usual means of communication. To keep up to date, we recommend you to regularly check our website www.airolo.ch and to follow our social media channels.
- The main rules of conduct to be adopted in the area are indicated through signs and posters.
- In the area, we provide dispensers to disinfect your hands.
What can you do?
- Comply with the increased hygienic standards, social distance measures, and regulations issued by the FOPH.
- In case of symptoms that can be attributed to a possible Covid-19 infection, please do not visit the ski area, but follow the instructions issued by the authorities and the FOPH.
- On the ufsp-coronavirus site, you can do the self-assessment test: https://foph-coronavirus.ch
- Pay attention to the indications, signs, and posters in the area.
- During the queue it is mandatory to respect the social distance of 1.5m from the person in front and from the person behind.
- Follow the instructions provided by our staff.
- Dispose of the masks and garbage in the waste bins made available in the area, thereby respecting the environment.
- Take with you the brochures and flyers you have leafed through.
- ...and finally the most important thing: it is an appeal to the individual responsibility of each one of us!
The operators of the Valbianca SA ski lifts, which from this year also take over the management of the Lüina lifts, are ready to inaugurate the ski season 2020/2021 guaranteeing a safe winter for all guests.